Small dogs are allowed in a few of our vacation rental homes with prior approval only, and under the following conditions:
- There will be an additional charge of $20 per night for your pet.
- We will accept dogs only as pets (no cats, ferrets, pigs, etc.)
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when outside. This is for their safety.
- Noisy dogs are not appreciated and could be asked to leave.
- You are responsible for picking up all waste left by your pet.
- Dogs are NEVER to be left unattended inside a home unless the pet is in a kennel. We do have a couple here if you need to use one. Please reserve.
- Dogs shall NEVER be tied up outside a home.
- Dogs should also not be left in a vehicle, even for a short time.
- Bring your dog’s favorite feeding bowls if possible.
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture in the home.
- Pet owners will be responsible for any and all damage caused by their pet.
We expect that you, as our guest, will respect the property that you are staying in and treat it as your own home and demand that your pet behaves appropriately. We also expect you to understand that your well-behaved pet may suffer separation anxiety when away from you in a strange place. You must also understand that we live in an area where wildlife is abundant – not only the cute critters but predators as well. So the rules stated above are for the protection of your pet as well as the property. By filling in your name, phone number, email and hitting the submit button, you acknowledge your awareness of these rules and agree to uphold them. If any of these rules are not followed, we reserve the right to evict you, and your pet, without refund. If you need veterinary services to call Animal Hospital of the Rockies at 970-586-4703 or Animal Medical Center of Estes Park PC at 970-586-6898. Thank you for your cooperation and compliance. Enjoy a safe vacation!
Abbey Pontius Broker/Owner