170 S. St. Vrain, PO Box 656, Estes Park, CO 80517 970-586-2950 * 866-586-2950 * fax 800-504-3841
Thank you for choosing Anderson Realty & Management for your vacation accommodations. We intend to make your stay as enjoyable as possible by giving you excellent service and comfortable lodging.
Listed below are some basic guidelines for our rental properties. PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY, check the dates of the reservation, fill out and sign the bottom portion of this agreement and return it (with your deposit if not previously paid).
The person in whose name the home is reserved will be held responsible for the rent for the full duration of the reservation, any damage to the property, and for all occupants /guests complying with all rental policies. No refund will be given for early departures or late arrivals.
1. All of our accommodations are NON-SMOKING units.
2. Pets are not allowed in most of our properties. In some units, a pre-approved, kenneled dog under 20 lbs. will be allowed with $10 per day pet fee paid with reservation balance, and a signed Pet Responsibility Form. If, after your departure, it is determined that an unauthorized pet accompanied you, we will automatically, and without notice, charge your credit card an additional $500, plus charges for any damage caused by your pet.
3. All rentals require a 50% deposit within 14 days of booking to secure your reservation. If not received, the reservation will be automatically released. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival require a 100% payment. The balance is due upon arrival. Reservations for 30 days or more require 100% payment 60 days prior to arrival. We accept personal checks, Traveler’s Checks, Visa, Mastercard or cash for payments. If credit card information is supplied, a damage deposit will not be required. Otherwise, a $300 cash damage deposit will be due upon your arrival. If no damage is incurred, the cash damage deposit will be refunded by mail within 30 days of your departure. If, after your departure, it is determined that there is damage to the property, you will be notified of the amount that will be charged to your credit card or deducted from your damage deposit. A service fee of $35.00 will be charged for returned checks.
4. Cancellation Policy: One-half of your reservation initial payment is non-refundable. The remaining one-half is refundable if written cancellation is received forty-five (45) days or more prior to arrival, or if we are able to re-rent the unit for the fulltime period of the canceled reservation
5. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3:00 P.M. *** CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. Office hours are Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Closed Sunday. We realize that traveling is not an exact science and will try to accommodate your arrival. Therefore, arrangements for late arrivals or Sunday arrivals need to be made in advance.
6. Lost keys will result in a $100.00 charge for re-keying the locks. All keys must be returned to the office upon departure. There is a black drop box located on the left side of our front door, against the glass for the return of keys, etc.
7. All items in the home where you are staying belong to that homeowner. Do not remove anything from the home. If something should break, let us know immediately so replacement can be made. Payment for damages or theft made by your group will be your responsibility and charged to your credit card upon notification. We do not provide firewood or detergent for laundry. Each property provides 2 bath towels per person for your stay. If you require more, please bring them.
8. Recreation vehicles, campers, trailers and motorcycles are not allowed at most units. Please double check with us.
9. Long distance calls and dial-up internet service need to be made collect or placed on a credit or calling card.
10. We reserve the right to substitute accommodations should the booked property become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. – fire or other catastrophes).
11. Each home is designed for a certain number of occupants and the Town of Estes Park places restrictions on the number of people occupying the residence. Therefore, an extra charge of $300.00 per person will be charged for persons unauthorized to be staying with your party. Children are included in the number of residents allowed.
12. Anderson Realty & Management participates in a foundation through the Colorado Association of REALTORS that returns all accrued interest on advance payments for the development of affordable housing.
13. The safety of you and your family/guests is important to us. PLEASE keep children fully attended during your stay, especially if there is a deck, hot tub or river on or near the premises.
14. Use of fireworks or firearms is not permitted at any unit. Fire pits are not allowed at any unit due to safety and fire restrictions.
15. The number of cars allowed at any condominium is 2 and at homes the limit is 3. This is a Town of Estes Park ordinance and will be enforced. Loud or obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated.
By clicking the box, I hereby agree to uphold the above guidelines and restrictions and authorize Anderson Realty
& Management to charge my credit card as appropriate. I hold both the owner of the property and Anderson Realty &
Management harmless for any injury and/or damage occurring on the premises rented.
YOUR KEY TO ESTES PARK FOR VACATION ACCOMMODATIONS AND ALL REAL ESTATE SERVICES