ANDERSON REALTY & MANAGEMENT is committed to providing you with all the comforts of home for your vacation in our quality accommodations. Estes Park’s peak season is from June 1st through August 31st, and advance reservations are a must during this time. Off-season rates are available from Sept. 15th through May 15th.
- Pets are not allowed in most of our vacation homes. See individual units for details.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our vacation homes.
- All reservations must be for a minimum of three (3) nights and be between Saturdays.
- Weekly reservations during peak season must begin and end on a Saturday.
- Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Arrangements for late check-in (after 5:00 p.m.) must be made prior to arrival. Check with the staff for late departure.
- No refund will be given for late arrivals or early departures. Review your reservation dates carefully.
- Reservations are not secure until we receive a deposit.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FROM ANYONE UNDER 25 YEARS OLD.
- All of our properties come fully equipped with linens and kitchen supplies and have been professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. Two bath towels are provided for each guest during your stay. Many of our homes have additional features such as washer/dryer, barbecue grill, cable or satellite TV, microwave and dishwasher. All you need to bring is food. Household paper products and bath soaps are provided for you to begin your vacation. We do not provide firewood, charcoal or detergents for laundry or dishwasher. If you need a highchair, stroller or crib, please let us know prior to your arrival.
- Local phone service and therefore internet service is available in most units. Ask about which units have high speed internet service if that is important to you. However, you will need to use your credit or calling card to place long distance or toll calls, or make the call collect.
- Housekeeping services are available during your stay at an extra charge should you desire them. Please inform us of this request prior to your arrival.
- Use of fireworks or firearms is not permitted at any unit. Firepits are also not allowed. Motorcycles, campers, RV¹¹s, or trailers may not be parked at some units. Please be sure to ask. The number of cars allowed at any condominium is 2, and at homes the limit is 3. This is a Town of Estes Park ordinance and will be enforced. Loud or obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated.
We accept Visa and MasterCard, as well as cash, personal or traveler¹s checks.